5.24.2012

projects around the house...

We have had a few projects that we have been working on over here:
Ryder figured out how to open the front door when it is locked and bolted. So we put a lock on the door.
 Little did Ryder know he was helping his dad take away his freedom...
So if you come over and you here us taking a full minute to unlock our front door, just chalk it up to safety for Ryder♥.
Then I experimented with a cooking project involving  spinach pesto and puff pastry recipe for a tea that Eden and I attended:
They were so tasty!  The Barefoot Contessa has the best pesto recipe! 
Then I had some craft projects that I had been wanting to finish:
A wreath for our door:
 I have really been loving burlap!
I recently bought a navy skirt and I have been wearing it with a coral colored sweater and I didn't have a good necklace to go with it so I made this one:
Our gardening projects have pretty much been focused on weeding and getting our dahlias to grow:
It has been so fun doing little projects while we have these little people with us:
(However each project just takes a little bit longer♥...)
I can't believe this little girl is 3 months old today!
 We hope that you have fun tackling any projects you might have and being with people you love!