12.14.2011

The Rae Christmas List 2011

I am a list maker.  I am the type that makes a list more for the satisfaction of physically crossing something off, than the actual accomplishment of the task. It is so satisfying! It's a bit a sickness.  The best thing about holiday lists is that the creation of the list is an exciting activity in itself because it allows you to get excited about the coming days and weeks.  I realize that I have had a running list in my mind for the month of December and I thought I would jot it down to share with you.

The Rae Holiday Fun List 2011:

Get a copy of The Jesse Tree Advent Devotional 
Make english toffee (Grandpa Pierce's recipe)
Family photo shoot
Send christmas cards
Disneyland to see the christmas decorations
Get a holiday drink at Starbucks
Drive around and look at christmas lights
Hot cocoa and a christmas movie with Kit
Make my own christmas tags for gifts
Decorate a gingerbread house with Ryder
Make christmas thanks you cards
Christmas pajamas for Ryder
Put christmas lights on our house
Bake with Ryder
Get as much time with family and friends that we possibly can!

We are excited about all that this season holds.