12.22.2011

A little Christmas crafting and haircut

Kit gave Ryder his first "at home" haircut: with kitchen scissors.
It was getting so long and since his Aunt Megan recently moved, we had to do our best.
 Kit did an amazing job... 
Is there anything he can't do?
The little man looks like such a big kid!
This big kid has been taking about 3 hour naps and I try to get myself organized so that I can utilize the time as best I can, especially with little projects that are not great for Ryder to be around. (Like projects that require the glue gun, staple gun, paper cutter... you get the idea...)
So yesterday I tackled a project that I had seen on Pinterest and it was so fun!
I started off by getting a carmel apple spice cider from Starbucks. So good! 
Then after making a trip to the fabric store for fabrics, I made these little flower pins.
 
I have an idea to put them on a head band or beanie for Eden, on a necklace or for it just to be worn as a pin...  I can't wait.  They might be making it in some Christmas stockings...