3.24.2011

Ryder's first hair cut!

Yesterday Ryder's Aunt Megan, our sister-in-law (a.k.a. stylist extrodinaire) came over and gave the little man his first hair cut.

Disclaimer: I am just going to say it, I was a child who's mother cut her hair and for those of you who have known me or have seen the photos, Justin Beiber had nothing on me. I was all bangs and I swear my pony tail consisted of maybe 3 strands of hair (OK 5...) No little girl should have what appears to be sideburns at 4 years of age... I am just saying, so you have to know that I was only going to let a professional touch Ryder's hair. Mom, I love you and you have so many gifts and talents, but using sheers is not one of them...

It took Ryder's hair awhile to grow on top, so we were mainly trying to tame his little mullet that we had going on in the back. (If he was a little girl, I could have had pig tails for sure, and Kit, I promise I didn't try...)

Before:
(taken a week before)
Last night before:
It was a group effort:
The finished product:
Megan is AMAZING! Ryder loves his Aunt Megan and has vowed to not let anyone else try to cut his hair...♥