3.09.2011

playroom updates

I have been working to give a little update to Ryder's playroom. (Actually, it's Ryder's playroom, Kit's office and our guest room... This room has many jobs!) So I plan to update this room little by little. So here is one wall...

Before: I used my collection of framed travel posters and replaced them with green and orange fabric that I found and LOVED!
Putting it all together:
After:
I plan to update this room little by little. I know that there will be lots of special little family memories made in this room...
We already sit and watch Ryder play in here, or this is where Kit did all of his work for grad school, or where he works on his talks, and this is where our family stays when they are in town, and those are always a fun memories and we look forward to many more!