3.31.2011

Banners and Baby Books

I am still plugging away at Ryder's party details. I am getting more and more excited!
Today's party planning goal:
Working on Ryder's baby books and making a banner for fireplace.
I want to have his first year books available for our family to look through so I am wanting them to be as up to date as possible. So I have his scrapbook as well as a baby journal for him.
Our baby journal:
It is so sweet to see how much our little man has grown. I am so thankful to have these little memory keepsakes.

Then I wanted to tackle the banner. I wanted to keep it simple, with his name and the color theme so this is what I came up with.
I had all the paper and yarn on hand and I was really pleased with how it came out! It feels like it's coming together a little more each day...