9.14.2015

a little girl time...

Our current routine is on Fridays, Kit takes Ryder to school and picks him up.  Ryder loves any chance he gets to be alone with his dad and pickups and dropoffs to school are no exception.  This last Friday, Eden and I decided to head out on some girl time.
 We headed to "lobby lobby", one of our favorite little errand spots for some craft supplies:
 She scored some stickers... because they were located directly across from the pipe cleaners I needed.  She worked me.
She is a total ham:
We walked past this display and Eden said how much Ryder would love it... 
Ryder would DIE of pure joy if I told him I was going to change his room decor to this:
 Then I had a minor freakout when we came around the isle to this:
(Eden was in her own little winter wonderland while I wanted to crawl into a corner and breathe into a paper bag!)
She was having so much fun looking at all the fabrics for some little projects I have in mind...
Then we headed to Once Upon A Storybook children's bookstore for reading and craft time!
It's a sweet little bookstore with a great selection and they have an upstairs area where they have their group events!
 The theme was bugs!
 We made finger print bugs in a jar.
This girl and I got a solid 2 hours of just doing our thing and enjoying each other and it was such fun!
We are excited for so much more times like these!