9.28.2015

the most incredible dress up date EVER!

My Aunt Laurel owns the most bridal salon in Costa Mesa called Mon Amie and invited Eden to come and play dress up in her shop.  How could one possible say no to that once in a life time experience!  So we made a girl date of it!
My aunt filled a room with flower girl dresses and tiaras and jewelry and veils and flowers...
Eden's mind practically exploded!
You guys, I can't even tell you how sweet this time was... I wanted to cry watching her strut around the shop with her veil and her flowers and looking at her self in the mirror... I just can't believe how special the whole experience was!  I will be a mess when we go to buy her wedding dress.  She is only three but when I saw these other brides and watched THEIR mothers well up at their daughters in their wedding dresses, I had this flash of realizing how fast it all goes!  I am going to do my best to savor every single moment... 
Aunt Laurel, we can not thank you enough for all that you did to make this little girl feel like such a princess.❤️