10.14.2014

a field trip and a visit from some close friends...

This last Friday we went on our first ever school field trip.  Kit stayed with Eden and I headed to be with my big kid:
We did a little petting zoo, 
Had some fun on the bounce houses:
and rode a few rides:
(The sweetest part of riding the rides was that they went in a circle and each time Ryder saw me, his face lit up and I got a huge wave and a "Hi MOM!!!"
It was so precious...
The kids all got to take a little pumpkin home:
Watching him with his little buddies was such a special experience...
We love his teacher Mrs Stewart!
I am so proud of who this little guy is and I am SO honored to be his mama♥.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
That night we had dinner with our old neighbors at our new house...
Look what they made for us!
We had the best time and we miss them so much...
We love you Lisa and Maria!!!
It was the perfect ending to a great day!