3.13.2013

some Mia time...

My mom came to stay with us while Kit was out of town.  I can not tell you how wonderful it is to have her here.  
Here are a few favortie little snap shots of our time together!
We got to share lots of meals together:
(Watching Eden try to feed herself with a spoon is just an amazing experience...
 My mom brought eggs and we hid them all over the house (over and over again) and he LOVED it!
He was filled with such delight each time he found one!
 We ran tons of errands!
I forgot how fast I can be sometimes.  Plus my mom made sure we were stocked on Jamba Juice.
(Ryder loves smoothies!)
We made tasty meals and Ryder was the biggest helper.
(He wants to be right in the center of whatever is happening, no matter what it is...)
 Making creamy spinach and chicken enchiladas:
 Then we all headed out to enjoy the extended sunshine time:
Mom~
We love you so much and are so thankful for you!  Thank you for loving on each of us so well.
We love that you are in our lives and we are thankful for each and every memory that we get to make together!