3.04.2013

Eden's birthday and dedication celebration

On saturday we had a small gathering of close family and friends to celebrate our baby girls first birthday and baby dedication.  
It was a beautiful day!  Here is the run down on Eden's "Ladybug picnic"...  
Decorations:
 This was my high chair when I was a baby and this was the high chair that I celebrated MY first birthday in.  It was so special to share that with Eden!
We had a make your own trail mix bar.  My sister and I put it together and we loved how it came out!  We will be doing it again!
 We gave wild flower seeds as a party favor as well as a list of prayer requests for Eden Marie:
Family:
The dedication:
Cake:
She was immediately placed in the bath:
(I love her expression, as if to say, "What is a camera doing in here while I'm bathing, Mom!?!)
We had a wonderful time of bringing everyone together and sharing her verse (Zeph 3:17) and the prayer requests that we have for her.  We had people come around us and pray for us, and then Kit read a blessing over her.  We videoed it and we have both cried twice since watching it.  It was a beautiful moment to be surrounded by people that we love while we celebrate our baby girl!
 It was an amazing celebration and we are so thankful to have the community of family and friends in our lives that support Kit and I.
We love you all!