3.28.2013

Fashion according to Ryder and Eden Marie: Easter

Eden wanted to show you her Easter dress.  
She is very excited about it!
(Maybe I am too, just a little bit♥...)
Her little face just kills me!
Last year I don't even think that Eden was a month old at Easter so even though we had a very special dress, she pretty much just chilled in her baby carrier.
What a difference a year makes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryder will be dressing like Kit: plaid, short sleeve, button up shirt.
(Hey, if it's not broke, why fix it...♥)
Ryder loves doing ANYTHING like his dad!
He loves to look at it but has not been up to putting it on so that I could get a picture.  I will take what I can get around here♥.
Tonight we are planning to head to the OC fairgrounds to help set up for our Easter weekend.
Have a great day my friends!