3.11.2013

snap shots of the weekend...

The weekend went by so fast (as it always seems to do) and here we are at another Monday.  In the last few months, we have gotten these little windows of family time and I find myself eating it up, trying to savor every second.  The simplest things bring our family such joy just because we get to be together.
So here are a few snap shots of our weekend before Kit left for Canada on sunday.
Saturday morning was filled with silliness and snuggles with our littles.  They are so precious in their little jammies and morning faces!
Then I tackled some laundry while Kit tried to prep for his upcoming trip.
(Who says laundry has to be boring...)
Once Kit did it, Ryder had to try it:
Then it was time to get some work done:
We walked to our little down town for coffee and a relaxing stroll. It was so peaceful to just be outside and it created such perfect conversation time!
Somebody got a great nap...
Our library was having it's annual book sale and we checked it out and then we spent some time at the park.  Pretending to be an airplane is a favorite whenever we are near a swing...
(For Ryder, not for Kit or I...♥)
  Ryder LOVES smoothies and he thinks it is SO funny when he gets mustache...
He is a silly kid!
Notice the car in his hand.  Blue McQueen goes with us everywhere.
Eden is so close to walking.  She motors around our furniture and with her little push car.
She is such a delight.
Kit left for Calgary on sunday.  We miss him so much and as always, we miss him because he is so amazing in so many ways when he is here...
I hope that you have a great monday.  My mom is coming in to be with us for a few days and I am so thankful to be close so that we can have those special moments!
Ps, How great are the longer days!  I never enjoy when we have to lose the hour, but I think it feels like we get more time.
Ryder and I mowed the lawn and vacuumed out the car and realized it was almost 630p!  I am excited about the long summer days that are coming...