4.30.2012

a "sip and see" for Eden Marie

This last saturday, my sister, mom, and my aunt Franny hosted a "sip and see", or a.k.a a "meet and greet" for Eden Marie.  It was such a special time to sit with family and old friends and just enjoy each other's company, in celebration of our baby girl's arrival.  It was such a sweet time!
Such amazing decorations:
 The prayer cards that I made for people to take home:
(I used the 'E' that my friend Angelina made for our other shower... I just love it so much!)
Jars filled with cookie ingredients that people took home as party favors:
Pictures of some very special women:
Eden enjoying her great grandma Marie
I love these two women:
(I don't think I laugh harder than with these two...)
the guest of honor:
 My sister and I
Family pictures:
Four generations:
 Eden and her grandmas:
 It was such a special time of sharing great food and community with some of my favorite women.  I am so thankful for the women that we have in our lives and I am so happy that these are women that Eden will grow up with.
Thank you guys for making it such a special day♥.
We felt incredibly loved and supported (And very spoiled!!!)