4.16.2012

failed photo attempts

I tried so hard to get Ryder and Eden in a picture together on Easter, but between meltdowns and naps and being distracted with family, it did not happen.  So I thought that I would try to get a picture that involved props.  I had it all planned in my mind: Eden would be in bunny ears and Ryder would be holding her.  (I know there are a few places that this plan could go wrong, but I was hopeful...)
It started out promising:
But what I wanted was both kiddos in the shot.
Here is what I got: 
Fear
 and complete distress.
Pure torture, for everyone involved.
Then while I fed her, Ryder thought he would give the ears a try:
Then Eden passed out.  I jumped at my opportunity:
I am finding that getting both kids in a shot takes both Kit and I to make it happen.  We have many years to keep trying.  
(I'm sure my family will love that♥.)