4.20.2012

Fashion according to Eden Marie

Girl clothes are so much fun and while my baby girl is letting me, I am having some fun dressing her up!
So here is some fashion thoughts according to miss Eden Marie:
If in doubt, add a tutu:
If you are having a bad hair day (Or if you don't really have any hair...), 
a beanie always does the trick:
It's all about rosettes...
and bright colors:
Accessories can be so fun:
Matching people you love can bring such enjoyment:
Needless to say, dressing our baby girl has been such a treat!
Thank you for those who have spoiled us with Eden's wardrobe...
Every single item pictured above was a gift from close family and friends.  We are truly spoiled!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
ps, I am still a little new to the whole head band thing. Sometimes it looks like it's too much to one side and other times it looks like a flowering horn in the center of her head.  However, One time I had her on an errand with me, I had her wrapped in a white blanket and NO head band and I was asked how old HE was.  Yep, I don't really care where the head band lands, as long as I don't get questions like that...♥