4.27.2012

glimpses in our day

The last few days have felt like we are running a marathon.
(I have never run a marathon and am way to out of shape to even mention something like a marathon, but I digress...)
Here is our last two days documented via iPhone:
There is no better way to get going than with some homemade iced coffee mocha
In theory, shouldn't doing dishes be more fun when they involve these fun colors?!
(No not really...)
4 people in our house has really increased our laundry loads... 
Sheesh!
But look who is all about helping me:
It's funny how a trip to Target for things like dish soap and 409  can lead me right to the girls clothes:
(I came home with two of these dresses...)
A trip to Costco that always leads to a hotdog and TONS of ketchup:
Lots of feeding my baby:
Making prayer cards for our "sip and see" for Eden this weekend:
While Eden was sleeping, Ryder discovered Kit's ear phones:
Taking care of our flower garden. 
(My family teases that I never weeded when I was little, so as a home owner, 
I am making up for that now...)
Kit grilled steak and so I played around with cheesy mashed potatoes:
More feeding:
Ryder is ready to do any house projects that need to be done:
Needless to say, our days have felt very full and we are enjoying every minute of it!  I am thankful that we can have these days together, even if by the end of the day, I feel like we've run a marathon♥.
We hope that you you have a wonderful weekend!