4.12.2012

blessings and prayers for Ryder

We spend lots of time in Ryder's room, between legos, building forts, and reading.  I find that my eyes wander around the room to what we have put up on his walls. We wanted to be intentional with what we put up in his room, so  we have created a few little spots that I wanted to share with you that have become special little places in his room where we have chosen to display special verses or prayers/blessings:
Above his crib:
The verse that we chose for his dedication (Zephaniah 3:17
On his dresser:
The verse that our friend Jamie prayed over him on his second birthday (Deuteronomy 30:20):
(Placed in a frame that I painted orange and put cork board in)
The blessing book that we had family put together:
(We hang these on his magnet board above his chair)
I want so many things for this little man's life and I realize how many things I have no control over, but what I can do is just cover him in prayer, and the truth is, to have them out puts prayer on the forefront of my mind.  Thank you for those that have joined me in praying for Ryder (and Eden).  You are such an amazing community to us!