3.26.2012

Weekend recap

Three great things happened this weekend:
1. Kit came home from traveling
2. Eden had her 1 month mark and
2. We got to celebrate my sister's 40th birthday.
All these events made for a wonderful weekend!
Miss Eden is 1 month old:
(of course we had some doughnut holes...)
Then my mom and I hosted my sister's birthday party.  She and my dad made amazing food and I was in charge of decorations and flowers and such...
Here are some pictures of my sister's celebration.
Decorations:
I made a "40 things we love and appreciate" list (Some very serious, some sarcastic, and some were inside jokes (A perk to having someone that has known you your whole life and who thinks the way you do...):
Family:
My mom got matching dresses for Eden and my niece:
They looked so sweet!
And this was the first time that my nephews met Eden, so we had to get some pictures:
It was a wonderful celebration and I was reminded how thankful I am to have this incredible woman in my life.  I am finding that sister relationships are one of the most precious that you can have and though we are getting older, there is still that little sister inside of me that wants to be just like her when I grow up.
We love you Cole!