3.07.2012

meals and family time

On the day we arrived home from the hospital, my parents had stocked our fridge (something I had planned to do that friday, but alas, my water broke...) and made some tasty meals for us to have that first week we were all going to be home together.  That was a HUGE gift, not only of feeding us, but allowing us to  spend time as a family.
I wanted to share one of the recipes that my mom made for us... It's tasty and just always seems to hit the spot:
Thank you to those who have fed us and loved on us and allowed me to spend more time as a family.  From a very happy and well fed mama, I am thankful for you!
ps: Kit gave me four of these bowls for Valentines Day, commemorating that we would be a family of four (apparently only ten days later...)  They are great for everything from ice cream, to cereal to amazing soups that your mom makes ♥...