3.20.2012

announcements, scrapbooking, and invites, oh my!

This month, we will be celebrating two birthdays: My sister is 40 today and Ryder is turning two and we will celebrate him on March 31st.  Both will be small family parties, but that does not mean that we will not be making some invitations!

For Ryder, we are doing a dinosaur themed party.  For those that don't know, my little boy LOVES dinosaurs.  It's the perfect theme for him!  Again, keeping it simple we started with this photo:
And came up with this:  
I love his face.  I can't believe that he is going to be TWO!
Then I wanted to tackle some birth announcements:
I used this picture that Kit took:
And came up with this: 
It's been a busy week!
I have also tried to stay on top of baby books and scrapbooking and have been having so much fun looking at the recent pictures of our growing family.  My heart is so full!
And for my sister, her invites started out like this:
Seriously, how cute is she?!
And we came up with this:
Sister of my heart~
Happy 40th birthday!
(So that makes us 36 right?♥) 
We can't wait to celebrate you this weekend...
We love love love you like crazy cakes!
Inside there is still a little sister that wants to be just like you when I grow up...