3.28.2012

Surprises for the girls...

A while ago, Kit surprised me by getting a quilt for Eden's room that has her fabric in it.  It was such a surprise!  It is so soft and I know that we will be using it for photos with our littlest Rae:
 
He also gave me this necklace when Eden arrived and I wanted to show it to you:
I had ordered a similar one for my sister when our niece arrived and had fallen in love with it.
(Kit was really paying attention♥)
He gave me this one Ryder was born and it has become a favorite of mine:
Kit, 
You spoil me in so many ways, from how well you love on our kids, to things like how you nurture and care for me, to the way you consistently ask what I need or want to make my life easier or better, to how you lead our family in the day to day, to how you make me feel special, cared for, and loved, as only you can. Thank you for making my life so full of love and joy. (And surprises too.  Man did I marry up!)
Thank you for all that you do!
I couldn't love you more!