2.22.2012

getting ready (AKA odds and ends...)

We have been running lots of errands getting ready for next week.
Things like Costco and Trader Joes for household staples and favorite foods.  Our freezer is stocked and that always feel so good, especially when its with our favorites!
I have been scrapbooking things like Valentines day and our family photo shoot:
And journaling to the kids when Ryder naps. 
I have been making little trips to Target for things to stock my hospital bag with: 
I have been telling people who ask, "When is your baby coming?"
I can say "Next week!  Holy Smokes!  
I am just going off my lists and trying to stay as organized as possible...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a completely different topic:
I have been craving fruit and juice and popsicles etc...
So in all the errands that we have been running, Kit came across these Jamba juice packets at Costco and we really liked them!
The three of us shared one packet and it was really tasty!  I KNOW that you can do it cheaper, but it was really easy and they tasted awesome! We used orange juice and milk, though they recommend apple juice.
I hope you are having a great week!