2.20.2012

family photo shoot

Over the weekend, my sister-in-law Mallory did a little pregnancy photo shoot for us.  We are just about a week and a half until our daughter will join our family.  I remember when Ryder was on this way, I kept thinking how it would never be just Kit and I again, not in a sad way, but just the coming of change with a new chapter of life.
I am feeling the same way with the anticipation of our Eden. I just know how great life will be with her here...
So to commemorate the upcoming arrival of our fourth member of the family, here are our favorite pictures of our growing family.
 Have a wonderful Monday!
ps, Ryder has a case of bronchitis and the follow up appointment was scheduled for March 1.  I told them we would be a little busy... Please pray that our little boy gets well before his sister arrives. Thank you friends!