2.10.2012

some family time updates...

We have been having a great time with our family this week, so I wanted to share some of the highlights with you that I have been able to capture on my iPhone.
Time with the cousins is always so special:
Ryder thought he would try coloring ON his cousin:
(Obviously picking a color to match the head band she wanted to wear♥)
Getting some energy out on the trampoline, waiting for the boys to get home from school:
Our niece and Ryder are almost the exact same age difference that Eden and Ryder will be.  I love watching how much they love each other...
My mom made pj's for the kids and Ryder was ecstatic to be one of the big boys:
(Note, this is the best picture that four adults could get... don't judge, we were ALL really tired...)
 Here is a better picture of my mom's pajama bottoms:
He really loved them.  They were requested each night.  Thanks Mom for making them!
Getting some time at one of our favorite parks:
(just be careful how much adobo chili you put in.  I made ours way to spicy...)
I watched as my sister turned these:
into these:
I was mesmerized...
And while she was doing that, she made these S'more brownies.
We also had a chance to visit my grandma:
my silly munch and his little belly♥
I also had lots of time to feel NOT slim.
Miss Eden is moving like crazy!
(Unless she decides to come early, we will meet her in exactly three weeks from yesterday.  I can't wait!)
We are enjoying our family time together.  These moments are so precious to us!
Have a wonderful weekend!