3.24.2010

Books!

Among the many things that we were showered and spoiled with at our baby showers was books, and you know that I LOVE children's books. There are too many good ones to post them all but I thought I would put some favorites.

This author also did "Little Hoot" and "Little Oink" in this series...
Reverse psychology at it's sweetest.

Anna Dewdney has a couple of "llama llama" books and they are all so good. Anyone who has had to put a little person to sleep will appreciate this one.

Can you believe that Harold is 50 years old!!! A oldie but goodie, that's for sure...

This new one has become a new favorite. The illustrations are amazing and the message is even better!

This book made me really excited for all things BOY that will be entering my life along with Ryder...
(not that girls can't be pirates too...)

Eric Carle has done so many good ones, but this is my favorite!

Thank you everyone for all the amazing stories...
we can't wait to share them with Ryder!