3.04.2010

thank you gifts...

I wanted to have thank you gifts for the labor and delivery unit and the postpartum unit where we will be delivering. Not only do I know that they work incredibly hard at what they do, but they are also friends, so I wanted to show some small amount of our appreciation. So for the units I decided to go with coffee and sweets (which caffeine is a huge way to make it through those 13 hour shifts...)
I am really excited about how they came out.

Then I wanted to have a little something for people that come to visit us and nurses that help us so I came up with these jelly belly treat bags. I think it's the Italian in me that wants to bring food ever where I go... (if you count jelly belly's as food...)
So here are the finished product!
I made 25 bags out of the bin from Costco...
I can't wait for out little man to get here!