3.07.2010

Showers...

I just wanted to thank my Casey for throwing Ryder and I an AMAZING shower yesterday. I feel so loved and supported as we are entering this new chapter of our lives and it was just such a perfect afternoon laughing and eating with friends.
I had to add a few pictures because the details that she incorporated were amazing!

She had mini pickle packets as the party favors (because I love pickles!)

She had everyone self address envelopes for thank you cards and then had everyone sign in on a book for Ryder, which was such a special gift to have.


The food was amazing. She had chicken salad sandwiches and fruit with mint and a green salad (that I could have eaten by myself because she put crisp prosciutto in it... yum!)

I had to put this one in. This little shirt has Kit written all over it...

She made the banner that has Ryder's name... enough said about how amazing she is...

It was an amazing party and I felt so loved and celebrated! Thank you Case for all your hard work...