3.13.2010

just a little thank you...

I could not possibly thank my mom and my sister for all that they do for me. From their friendship and support to the fact they speak truth with love into my life. They want me to be the best that I can be and love me when I fail miserably and am at my yuckiest. Other than Kit, they are the people that I love to share things with, because, whether it is good or bad, they will either celebrate with me or know the right words if I am hurting. I love them so much!

They are throwing me a shower and to thank them, I wanted to make them something extra special, so I came up with these necklaces. (Note: I am not a jewelry maker, but I have so much fun when an idea hits me that fits someone perfectly...)

I chose the colors based on colors that I know they like and that went with the coin, which is from Ethiopia. (Kit just drilled a hole in it so that I could put a split ring through it...) I was so excited how they came out. I just wanted to share them with you.