9.05.2009

"By jove, I think she's got it!"

So with our recent travels, I have realized that I am not a very good packer and am usually pretty disorganized when it comes to getting my stuff together. (Who am I kidding, I am disorganized even when I am NOT traveling...) But, I think that I have recently figured out a way that has made life so much more organized.

Gardening tool totes.

You find them in the outdoor section of places like Target and Walmart. The thing that makes them different from other totes is the pockets and the durability. These puppies are meant to be dragged around in the dirt and stored outside. Mine has a thick vinyl lining and the whole thing is water proof. And did I mention the pockets?! Everything has it's own space and is easy to get to.

Here is mine. I got it at a discount store in Fullerton for $4 and have used it over 15 times. The way I figure it, the bag will be paying me to use it.
(Though Kit says that's not really how it works...)

Hey, if I can get organized, ANYONE can...