4.06.2020

T-E-N

You guys... My baby boy is 10 today.  We had so many plans to celebrate this kiddo with a sleepover with his buddies and all kinds of fun and adventures as he headed into the double digits. But when you strip all of that away, no matter what is happening around us, we get to celebrate the amazing human being that my kiddo is and how he is a decade old.
Ryder~
We absolutely adore you.  The day I met you, my life changed in all the most amazing ways.  You teach me about strength, courage, and leadership.  You are such a stud.  We don't just love you, we really really LIKE you.  We want to be with you and hang out with you.  You are one of my all time favorite people.  You demonstrate tenderness, humility and a nurturing heart on a regular basis.  I love that you are our son and I can't imagine life without you.
 Our family would not be the same without you in it.