4.29.2020

Inviting Him in...

When the kids were in school, I would always be on drop off and I would pray for their day.  I would pray for their teachers, for wisdom and patience and for understanding for the kids when something was hard.  That they would know they are loved and supported and seen and that they would be surrounded by friends that encourage them and that my kids would put Jesus on display and always know His voice...
We had been doing this distance learning thing for a few weeks and realized that I hadn't;t been praying.  I was irritated and frustrated with technology.  I felt like I had no patience and was supposed to be excellent at something that was WAY out of my gifting...
So Eden and I prayed.  We invited Him into our learning time, realizing that we are doing our best and that there is grace...
GAME. CHANGER.
I mean, we have been laughing about if I'm her teacher next year, she would probably ask for a transfer... Those jokes just never get old...❤︎