4.23.2020

quarantine decorating...

I'm not really one to make changes in our house, but it's funny how when you look at your walls day after day after day, sometimes even the smallest change feels so BIG!
This TINY nook by our fireplace got some love:
Here is the before:
I removed everything, put the game basket with our other games, and took out the chair.  
 I just distressed the edges of this piece.  
I found it on the curb a few years back and it is such great storage, but the wood was rough so painting it was the best option...
Then I pulled some frames that I had and added a plant.  Here is the finished area:
 It's funny, but because I don't change things very often, it feels like we made such huge change to the space.  It's amazing how being in your space day after day can make you look at your space differently, isn't it?
The whole room...
It's the room where we talk about our day and watch the kids play.   I am so thankful for this house and that we get to spend our days here...❤︎