10.30.2019

Time with very special people...

This last weekend we had the joy of getting to be with our very dear friends and family for an afternoon of eating amazing food, swimming, and just enjoying time together and celebrating Fall!
The house that our Brookie and Jon have created is magical...
Soup, salad and home made apple pies! 
 People that I just adore...
 Brookie got us coffee on her recent anniversary trip to Greece and made everyone party favor bags with a milk frother, coffee, and instructions for how to make greek iced coffee...
The evening was warm and the kids swam the night away...
 Group and family photos!
My Brooke is THE BEST HOST EVER!  She opens up her home and you can't come away from time with her and not feel loved and that you were completely spoiled.
It was an incredibly magical night, with people that I do see anywhere near as much as I would like.
I love that we got this evening together!