10.23.2019

Therapy...

I have been going to therapy almost every Wednesday since last January.  I sit down, let kit know I'm about to go in and he prays for me.  I usually accompany that text with a picture of the waiting room carpet.  
Therapy has been THE ABSOLUTE BEST!  God has used it and continues to use it to bring spiritual, emotional and mental health to my life.  I was so nervous to start but now I can't imagine not having entered into this process.  It has, at times, been gut wrenching, anger filled,  weighty as I wade through sorrow and hurt, BUT it has also ALWAYS been beneficial and life giving.  I am a better person, mom, and wife because of this process and I am so thankful that the Lord opened the door to experience this kind of wholeness and health!  Good things are ahead!