10.08.2019

Fall...

  We had some rain and some "cooler" weather and so I was inspired to pull out our fall decorations. Our house is full of dark brown, greens, and yellows so it feels like Fall without really doing very much.  I pulled out our twig, wood, and metal pumpkins to put around our living room.
 They are all tucked in with my family treasures...
 Our little entry way:
Our fireplace room, complete with our bucket of fall books!
I got those metal pumpkins from Etsy when we lived in Fullerton and Ryder was little.  I feel nostalgic every time I pull them out...
And for now, I have a beautiful arrangement in my kitchen from the Gala we attended last weekend!
The weather is supposed to be getting cooler and we are loving it!
I am so thankful for this new season and all that it holds.  We have some special traditions and family time coming up and I just can't wait!