10.25.2017

Family Reading Night

Last night, my cousin and I hosted the Family Reading Night at our school.  As part of the Scholastic book fair, we have an evening where our phenomenal teachers read stories to the families.  We have sweet treats and people buy books where proceeds go to our school and people enjoy the evening together... 
 
And when your cousin's sweet husband takes one for the team and wears the Clifford costume in 100 degree weather, you have to make sure you get a photo!
(The kids had no idea it was Uncle Cory...❤︎)
Also, when you have the gift of co-chairing an event with one of your all time favorite people, it makes for a special night!
I love you Melissa!  
I will chair any even with you, any time!
What a fun night!
I love our school, teachers, and faculty!
How thankful we are to be part of this community...