10.06.2017

Fall

I walked into Trader Joes on my weekly stop and this is what greeted me:
I had seen the pumpkin lattes and decorating with pumpkins and friends pulling out their sweaters and boots, but I don't think I realized that October was ACTUALLY here!  (I can be a little slow...❤︎)  So Eden helped me pull out the decorations that we wanted to use:
We also bought this Orchard Air candle from Target.  It smells like fall to us.  The Autumn Air candle was from last year and they smell the same and by the same maker.
It's my favorite!
The primary colors in our house are brown, yellow, and green, which makes decorating for Fall even easier!
My decorating feels pretty minimal but we still love it...
 I cover candle labels in burlap ribbon to match... 
We also pulled out our Fall books:
The kiddos will immediately pull out their favorites... 
We have so much fun feeling like we just got new books!
To be honest, I'm not quite ready for Fall, because the holidays immediately follow and this year is already going SO fast!  We have plans to decorate the front porch but that hasn't quite happened yet... But soon...  So I guess, ready or not, welcome Fall!