10.16.2017

life

This last weekend, we had 2 birthday parties, 1 flag football game, 1 soccer game with family in town, 1 rehearsal dinner, 1 wedding, 4 church services, 1 church breakfast for the wives of our head leadership at church, and the assorted laundry, yard work, meals, homework, and general cleaning...
I sometimes think how busy we are, but oh my gosh, when I stop to think about it, we wouldn't have it any other way.  Some days, weeks, weekends, and months are a little more full than others, but they represent such sweet friendships and community, as well as activities that bring such life to our kiddos as well as to Kit and I.  Sometimes we are going to the same place and sometimes we divide up to do what we need to do.  Either way I am so thankful for the fullness in our lives!  
I want to remember the goodness in this crazy thing we call our life!