10.27.2017

Family Life Group

On Wednesdays, we have friends from church and their families come over and we hang out together.  We call it our Family Life Group. We spend time having fun, watching the kids play together, praying for each other, talking, sharing sweets, making crafts with our kids, and enjoying what it it is to love Jesus together. This last week, I had it n my head that I wanted to make it a special Halloween theme.
Our open share time was what is your favorite candy and what are you going to be for halloween.  We threw yarn to each to each other to make a web.
We then took a moment to thank Jesus that he has brought us together and has connected us in such a special way.
My friend Kelli brought the snacks:
Shut your face she is so creative!
 Then we made a "pumpkin decorating" craft before they kids watched It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  
I cut out orange paper and had green paper stems and black triangles and googly eyes.  Eden and I had also cut our eyes, noses, and mouths from magazines and the kids used those too.  
I'm still laughing at the potential nightmares we created!
Not OK Chad...
While the kids watched the movie, we shared with each other and prayed for one another...
I really love the rhythm of being with these people that we love each week.  Our kids LOVE Life Group evenings and being with their friends!  So do we...❤︎