12.24.2014

Christmas odds and ends...

I just can't believe that it's Christmas Eve!  There is such excitement around our house these days... So here are some little Christmas odds and ends that we have been happening around our home:
The additions to our Christmas kids book collection:
(Oh my gosh we LOVE reading together by our Christmas tree!  Pulling these books out this time of year is such a highlight for us!)
~~~~~~~~~~
A fun addition  to our holiday table setting: Chalk board place mats...
(Seriously, what ISN'T on Amazon!?!)
I can't wait to use these for leaving out cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer!
(Ryder is totally into it this year and we are just running with it, but use the countdown as "How many days until Jesus' birthday."  It is just too cute!
~~~~~~~~~~
Snuggling up to classic movies like these have been such fun this year!
(I remember watching these on beta tapes, recorded off the TV with commercials and everything ...  One of these had an episode of Rainbow Bright and we always watched it. I love getting to share these sweet memories with my kiddos! Minus Rainbow Bright...)
~~~~~~~~~~
Christmas coffee cups:
My parents got these mugs in 1984, and I don't remember a holiday where we didn't use them.  I have been using them like crazy and loving that they are in my home and part of my families holiday traditions!
~~~~~~~~~~
Christmas jammies!
~~~~~~~~~~
Today we are excited to go to our church for our Christmas Eve service.  I am so excited!
www.rockharbor.org
It's a pretty wonderful life!♥