11.22.2013

rainy days

This is what it's been like here:
 So here is what we have been up to:
 Yep, that would be reading Fancy Nancy and building Lego guns.
(I bet you can guess who is doing what...♥)
I have just been trying to keep these kiddos occupied and happy!
The thing that has been our favorite indoor activity over the last few days has been creating games and races for our cars:
 We made obstacle courses and made "targets" for the cars to drive through.
 Even Eden was very into it.  I was thankful that something so simple could occupy us for over 2 hours!
We have  a full weekend of celebrating an early thanksgiving with our close friends from college and ALL of our kiddos.   We are excited to be together!  I hope you have a great weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ps:  Have you had these?
 Man, I love these things!
Plus, Kit was SUPER excited that this is being sold in stores:
I love this guy
(I think my brother-in-law tommy would shutter just LOOKING at this photo...