6.05.2013

sanity in the form of family

My cousin Melissa brought her babies over yesterday for a playdate and we had so much fun! Being with people that I love brings me a little bit of sanity in what can feel like a whole lot of craziness, for which I am so thankful... Our conversations range from marriage (and our amazing husbands), cooking, motherhood, care for our families, what we are struggling with, all while laughing ourselves silly.  (She is THE FUNNIEST person I know...)  I LOVE doing life with her and I am so glad that she lives pretty close!
 baby Ava:
Trying to get a picture with little people is REALLY hard:
Melissa, 
I could not love you more and I am so thankful that you are in my life.  How good it does my soul to spend time with you!
I love that our kids will grow up together. 
Thank you for being one of my first friends!