6.25.2013

creating: easy washi tape notecards

I have been loving washi tape and all that you can do with it, to making small banners, to cupcake toppers, using it in gift wrapping and gifts, there are really so MANY things that you can do with it!
One of my recent favorites has been making thank you cards:
The section at Michaels is HUGE:
I really liked this multi colored one and I thought it would give me some fun options for what I wanted to do.  32 feet for $2.  I was pretty excited!
I had gotten this blank card set at Target for $.99 and this was the perfect project for them:
 These were my two favorites:
I made the cards and used my letter stamps to personalize them for specifically what I was sending them for.  Have you been on Pinterest for washi tape projects?  There are so many fun ideas and projects out there!  I'm already thinking of the next ones that I want to tackle...♥