10.07.2011

wedding reception planning part 2

I have been trying to plug away at our friends California wedding reception every week or so so that I can get more done over the next few months. So after getting a jump start here, I tackled another project this week.

At our friends wedding, they had paper origami hanging all over the reception, penguins, hearts, cranes...
So I have been trying to think of a way to display them. They still haven't nailed down a venue so I have been planning for decorations that can be moved and aren't dependent on a certain place...

So I am working on a display using galvanized pots filled with branches that I can hang the origami on. I am hoping that it comes together like I have envisioned it in my mind. I am really excited to bring this element from their wedding reception to their celebration in December.
Have a wonderful weekend!