10.17.2011

Weekend getaway (a.k.a. our baby moon...)

This last weekend held some very special milestones for Kit and I. This was the first time that we went on an over night since Ryder has been born, and it also marked the date that we started dating, so we celebrating being together for 13 years... It was a wonderful time of connecting and just being together!
Arriving at the Esmerelda in Palm Springs:
Hanging out by the pool
(Such great conversations!)
Can you tell which one is mine?
(Can you tell which one I WISH could be mine...?)
After the pool, we headed to one of our favorite mexican food restaurants called Armandos, on El Paseo. It is such good food and any one who knows me knows that I am such for a sucker for a tasty crunchy chicken taco...
We had the best time talking and laughing and we really came away with an appreciation and gratefulness for each other, our friendship and our marriage. We are so thankful to have each other and I am so excited to celebrate many more years with this AMAZING man!

Kit Rae, I could not love you more... I really adore who you are and I am so thankful that 13 years ago you asked me to start this journey with you. Thank you for being my best friend and for living life with me!