10.06.2011

Trick or Treat

I can't wait to show you what Ryder will be for Halloween. I don't want to tell you, I want to show you... So, since we are planning to dress him up, I figured that we should come up with a bag for some of his loot. (I am sure that he will have no idea what trick or treating looks like, but I wanted to be prepared...)

So I used these letter stencils from when I had embellished some burp cloths for Ryder, a $1 bag from Michaels, and some black fabric paint:
And this is what I came up with:
While I did that, Ryder played with his bubble maker.
He had a great time getting all soapy and I had fun doing a little crafting...

Little man, you are 18 months old today and I just can't believe how fast time goes. It does not feel that long ago that you were born and now here you are, with the funniest sense of humor, your relational spirit and addiction to your dad. You have a smile that melts our hearts and we are so honored to be your parents.
We couldn't love you more and we look forward to many years of watching you grow...