10.20.2011

a visit to our favorite pumpkin patch

We recently were able to go to our favorite pumpkin patch with Ryder. This place has a very special memory for us because I took Kit home to meet my family and we went to the pumpkin patch and carved pumpkins. Who would have thought that several years later we would be bringing our little man there, and have a baby girl on the way... Such fun memories!

So it's a pick your own and this was Ryder's first time.
Here is the one we picked:
He of course wanted to carry it. That lasted a few steps...
It was really warm, but that didn't stop me from trying to get an occasional picture with his pumpkin beanie.
Some family shots. Man am I looking really pregnant! Baby girl is growing like crazy! (I can't put it all on her... though I do blame her for all my salty cravings...)
It was a wonderful memory and we loom forward to bringing Ryder and his baby sister back next year. I think I will have to make another beanie for her to wear too!