1.11.2017

My evening in Old Jerusalem...

On my way home after Uganda, the team was planning to stay for another week to take a tour of Israel with the Telos group for an education on the middle east, while visiting the places that Jesus had walked.  I needed to get home to the kiddos.
I was there for about 8 hours and we made the most of it!
 Ourhotel was about a block from Old Jerusalem City:
 What was waiting for us:
 So our friends who had loved there took us on a tour of the city.
 thought to be where Jesus rested as he carried the cross...
 The wailing wall center:
 Looking up at the wailing wall and seeing all the folder prayers in it's cracks...
 With our precious tour guides!  We love you Cory and Carl!
As we wondered the old city at midnight, I felt that though the moments were brief, God allowed them to be so powerful.  I am unbelievable thankful that I had the chance to visit this city and get a tiny taste of what Israel holds.  Kit promised, as he put me in a cab to the airport at 2am that he would bring me back.  He promised.  And my husband always keeps his promises...❤︎
And then, I flew home to these babies...
And yes, I bribed with gifts...❤︎
 It is SO good to be home with my loves!