1.17.2017

A special weekend...

On Saturday, Ryder was invited to go to Legoland for the first time with our friends!  It was to celebrate their son Daniel's birthday and they had the BEST time!
So while these guys had an amazing day of Lego adventure, I worked which created a full day for Kit and Eden to have a date day!
Among going to Target, Home Depot for plants, planting trees, going out for lunch for tacos, crafting and playing Go Fish, Eden really wanted to make a cake with Kit, so that is what they did:
 She then made asked Kit to sing happy birthday to her... Just for practice for her upcoming party...
They had so much fun together!  Their connection is so precious to me and I loved that they had an entire day to be together!❤︎
And just so I wouldn't feel left out on all the festivities, I got this email from Eden and I walked into the hospital: